Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hmm..


Tischgesellschaft


Rat King, Katharina Fritsch

I feel so tired. I've been trying to connect myself to the artworld. I posted my artwork on Saatchi student artists, and made some new friends.I am getting into it, and I've been strengthening my support systems. This is a link to my page on saatchi art students http://saatchi-gallery.co.uk/stuart/StudentArt/ast_id/88950/Molly%20+Bair




I found an artist I really like. Her name is Katharina Fritsch, she plays with realities that appear like an apparition but yet mimick feelings toward a mundane reality. In an everyday atmosphere there are undertone feelings. Whenever I feel very tired, everything feels like it has a gray undertone and is undulating slightly. She uses grids and repetition which is a common theme in nature.

1 comment:

  1. I am continually impressed by your self motivation and determination with your work.

    ReplyDelete